Can we add portfolio by assets and currencies?
With the advent of cryptos as an alternative asset, and as diversification of assets are important, I think we should have this.
- Precious Metals (Gold, Silver)
- Other hard commodities (Copper, Palladium, etc)
- Soft Commodities (Grain, Hogs, Corn, etc)
- Energy (Oil, Gas, Electricity, etc)
- SGD, USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, HKD, AUD, etc
(Depending on the assets what are they based on)
As fiat currencies may be in danger, investors may wish to know if they have some diversification into non-fiats.
Just some ideas above for your consideration.
Understand there is already portfolio by exchange, but the above are different. Even if they are traded in that exchange, doesn’t mean the currency is based on where is that exchange.