Is the total current cost is calculated wrongly which then caused the current P&L to be calculated wrongly? Because I calculated my total current cost to be approx 9.9k sgd of instead of 16.5k sgd

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out.

I suppose that you computed the current cost to be 9.9K SGD simply by taking USD of 3,103.4 with the current FX rate? That is not how StocksCafe compute it though.

Total in SGD for Current Cost is the summation of transactions in USD converted in SGD individually based on either the StocksCafe FX rate on the transaction day or FX rate that you have entered.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have more questions.

Cheers,
Evan

having the same issue. where USD current cost is showing that 91.8% of the portofolio value and SGD is 13.2% making the total 105%.

Thanks for reporting. I believe it is now fixed. Please verify. Thanks.

Hi Thanks, It is corrected,

However i have a query on the formula behind the Current P&L as i can’t see how i made 5.79% based on a $18.65 USD profit even after factoring in forex exchange rates.

Hi,

You can check this page -> https://stocks.cafe/personal/portfolio/transactions?label_id=8977

It seems like there is transaction that have FX wrongly entered. Note: transactions with suspected “wrong” FX have red * on the Total column.

Cheers,
Evan