What Online News Sites Do You Use For Stock Tips?

Hi All,

I’m sure it would be interesting to most users to find out where we usually get our stock tips from.
So to start the thread, my daily viewings for the SGX include:
NextInsite; The Edge; Straits Times Business; Investor One and Value Invest Asia.
For HKEX I use South China Morning Post - Business and AA Stocks.

What about you ?

Cheers,
Orion

Hi, I primarily visit Stocks Cafe, InvestingNote, SGInvestors, Yahoo Finance whenever I have time as a lazy investor.

[quote=“orion, post:1, topic:1481”]
NextInsite; The Edge; Straits Times Business; Investor One and Value Invest Asia.
For HKEX I use South China Morning Post - Business and AA Stocks.
[/quote

Would it be useful if StocksCafe show headlines of those sites for you?

HKEX south china mornings post of news or recommendations? for AAstock, which feature?

So far rely on Edge and fifth person. really need more resources for HKEX

I think can have selective ones or fine tune from user reviews. I think most of use need resource for HK stock and US stocks

I use SCMP and AA Stocks for news updates and various stock info for HKEX. There doesn’t seem to be many sites covering HKEX.
I made a mistake on the spelling which should read “Nextinsight” not Nextinsite, apologies.
I don’t think that showing the headlines of the sites on Stocks Cafe would be useful to me as I try to act immediately if I see relevant news etc.
I do think that having a “Resources” section with links to the various sites popular with Stocks Cafe users, would be useful, or maybe combine the two with headlines included.
For UK stock info/news etc, I use Hargreaves Lansdown.
For US stocks I tend to watch CNBC.

Would you like to create a ticket to help me summarize the request? :slight_smile:

How do I do this now as “Messages” go straight to “Forum” ?

This is the page to create new features => https://stocks.cafe/friend/toaddissue

Done, thanks Evan