Any easy way to duplicate a portfolio?

Hi Evan, is there any way to duplicate a certain portfolio? I would like to duplicate a portfolio and then make some minor changes to the transactions to see how it affects the overall portfolio returns for comparison. The portfolio has 5 years of monthly cash injections as well.

Currently to duplicate a portfolio, I have to manually add the 5 years of monthly cash injections to the new portfolio (since I don’t see a way to export and import Cash transactions), then export and import the buy/sell stock transactions. The manual input of 5 years’ monthly cash transactions is the tedious part. Wondering if you have a way to make it easier, such as a direct duplicate of a portfolio or at least a way to export and import the Cash transactions too.

Thank you!

Hi there,

You can currently export cash transactions but cannot import yet. Did not implement that feature.
To export cash transactions → Cash Transactions Details

Cash transactions will not affect overall portfolio returns. You do not need to care about that if you just want to check overall portfolio returns.

Cash transactions are mostly used to “maintain” the cash balance so that you know/estimate how much cash you currently hold. It is not used to compute returns.

Cheers,
Evan