Buggy

Is it me or is the app getting more and more buggy and sluggish lately?

Just to name a few examples I’ve been encountering:

• Currency doesn’t automatically load when adding a transaction
  • Tapping on Add after keying in all the details (portfolio, exchange, stock code, price etc) doesn’t do anything but actually does add the transaction in the background
  • Sometimes it cannot load data (usually weekends), I get “no internet” or something along those lines, can’t remember exactly. Pretty sure no issue with my internet connection.

I’d usually try on a few phones when encountering issues, same results. Log out, log back in, same results. Clear data and log back in, same results.

I really appreciate this app but I’m beginning to find it frustrating to use lately.

Which stock did you try to add that did not have currency? I tried a few and they seems fine.

Yes, this issue is recently reported => StocksCafe

This is likely because I often perform server update/restart over the weekends hoping that it affects less users since lesser people uses StocksCafe over the weekend :frowning:

Please feel free to always report them whenever you see any issues so that we can fix it.

Cheers,
Evan

Tapping on Add after keying in all the details (portfolio, exchange, stock code, price etc) doesn’t do anything but actually does add the transaction in the background

Yes, this issue is recently reported => StocksCafe

Btw, I just released a fix for this.