Cannot Load Report Page

Source URL: Portfolio Report
Actual result: “Error 524” shows up
Expected result: Report page to show up

Sorry for the issue. I just checked and it seems fine. Likely due to peak hour with too many users accessing it. I will monitor the peak hour traffic for the next few days.

Thank you for the action. But Just in case please Allow me to let you know that I still have the same issue now.

Hmm… I just tried and it is working.

Might just be taking a bit of time longer. Let me see if I can increase the time Cloudflare waits.

Let me report you that Similar error still happens. (Please let me know if these are known. )

Thanks. I checked yesterday. Cloudflare cannot increase the timeout limit which is 100 seconds (except for Enterprise customers).

I will look into why it is taking >100 seconds for you.

But I believe this do not always happen right?

This issue does not occur all the time. However, it happens when the response is slow, and then it happens every time. I would appreciate it if you could fix this problem. Thank you very much.

series of error message for Portfolio Page loading this evening :

Hi there,

Yes, I checked it. For your case, it seems like it is due to the high amount of transactions.

I try to recompute it when new trading data comes in (i.e. EOD) and then only cache it after. So, your first load will be slow after a new trading day end.

Anyway, I am trying to see if I can improve it somehow.

Thanks,
Evan

Dear Evan,

Thank you for looking into this issue and explaining the cause. I understand that the high volume of transactions affects the loading speed.

I appreciate your efforts to recompute and cache the data every day. That sounds like a reasonable approach.

Please let me know if you find any ways to improve it further.

Thanks,

Hi John,

I made some changes. Please see if it is faster these few days.

Thanks,
Evan

Dear Evan,

Thank you for taking steps to improve the service. However, I am still experiencing issues with the report page. Despite the changes you made, I am still encountering timeout errors when attempting to load or update the report. I have attached the error messages for your reference.

Please let me know if there are any further measures that can be taken to address this issue.

Best regards,
John

or timing was not right, i should avoid this timeframe for Portfolio Reports?

Oh… we are talking about portfolio report page? I thought it was the portfolio overview page that is giving you issues :frowning:

I will work on improving portfolio report page loading speed next then.

Thank you for addressing the issue with the overview page. I’m pleased to report that now I haven’t experienced any further problems with it. Additionally, I appreciate your efforts in fixing the report pages. Thank you very much for your assistance.

1 Like

Dear Evan, now i am facing the issue with the overview page as well as report page. Could you please look into this. Thank you very much for your help.

Hi John,

Very sorry for the delayed reply. Are you still facing issues?

Please use @evankoh in future so that the system will send me a notification in order for me to response quicker (as I was chilling this weekend).

Thanks,
Evan

Yes I’m still facing the issues. @evankoh

Thanks. Let me take a look at it.