Dividend for UK stock is listed in wrong currency GBP instead of stated GPX

Hi Evan,

The dividend for UK stock such as Legal & General, Greencoat UK Wind Plc was to be listed in GBX but the amount shown was listed in GBP.

I adjusted some of the dividend for Greencoat UK Wind pending your approval but is there a better way to update the list?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Yes, I saw the changes that you made. We can do the following.

1. Create a cron job to check for potential issues. It should be obvious if it is simply GBP vs GBX since one is 100x of another.

2. After detecting, surface it to me for automatically to approval. Another option is to complain to upstream about this issue.

Cheers,
Evan

Hi Evan,

Have you implemented the solution proposed by you? I noticed that the system has reset with the correct amount in GBP. But together with my changes it has resulted in double dividend entry in GBP and GBX. Pls delete all my changes made for Greencoat UK wind and Legal and general.

Sidenote: there was a incorrect dividend entry with EX date 21 Apr 2022 with amount 0.133GBP previous made by me. it was incorrect. Can you delete it?

Hi there,

No. Not yet. I think it is upstream updating their data.

Sure. Done. Please verify. Thanks! → Greencoat UK Wind PLC Dividend Details (LSE:UKW) - StocksCafe

Also for the same ticker?

Thanks,
Evan

Sorry. not for the same ticker.
Pls delete the incorrect dividend entry with EX date 21 Apr 2022 with amount 0.133GBP for LSE:CTY - City of London Investment Trust (The) PLC

Pls also delete all the changes made by me for LSE:LGEN - Legal & General Group PLC. My changes has resulted in double dividend entry after upstream has updated their data.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Sure. Done both. Thanks for helping StocksCafe improve its London data.

This upstream is cheap but their data can be weird/slow at times.

Cheers,
Evan

Hi Evan,

Pls delete the my dividend changes with EX date on 22 Aug 22 for LSE:CTY - City of London Investment Trust (The) PLC. This is an error.

Thank you.

Sure. Done. Thanks!