LSE Exchange

Hi Evan, I notice LSE Exchange stocks as of 18th are only updated as of the 16th. Is a 24-48 hour lag normal?

Thanks

Hi,

It is possible since for example 18th Singapore time can be 17th London time and as StocksCafe only have EOD data, you might be looking at 16th price until the market close.

Cheers,
Evan

Hi Evan,

As of 19th it is still showing 16th market close figure if 21.6… thanks

Hi,

For which stock? I just checked and many of them are already updated. Thanks.

Hello, I’m also facing the same issue with LSE:BATS.

Hi Evan, for LSE: RDSB

Hello, price is still not updated. Any response for this issue?

2 Likes

I have a similar issue with LSE: RB.

1 Like

Fixed BATS

FIxed RDSB

RB is completely missing. I need to look into this further.

Okay. Checked upstream data and RB:XLON is missing there. Also confirmed that yahoo finance have RB.L hence have filed a ticket with upstream.

Thank you Evan!!! I know you are a very busy person so I really appreciate that you took time out for this. Merry Christmas~!

1 Like

Thanks Evan!

1 Like

Hi Evan,

LSE RDSB counter is not updating since December 24th. I suspect there is some bug which prevents this from being automatically being updated?

Thanks

Arjun

Hi Arjun,

I have updated it manually for now and have also changed the updating code. I believe that should fix it going forward as well. However, please monitor it for me as well.

Thanks,
Evan

1 Like

RB is still updated until 13th dec only… Any issue with LSE at the moment?

Already reported to upstream. They have not gotten back on me for RB:LSE yet.

Hi Jinyang,

Upstream finally replied to me. Somehow RB:LSE is known as RB.:LSE for them. I also dunno why is that the case, I have replied with this question.

https://stocks.cafe/stock/recent/RB./?exchange=XLON

Cheers,
Evan

1 Like

Hi Evan
The following don’t seem to be updating;

LSE:LAND
LSE:AV.
LSE:IMB
LSE:STAN

Can you help?

Thanks