Migrating to Custom Assets Error

Hi Evan,

I tried migrating I counter from the old Other Asset with the new migration tool.

But when I tried to view the position, I get an error. Any portfolio including the custom asset will result in error as well at this page StocksCafe

Hi Evan,

I also has the same issue. Error as followed:

Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.

If it persists, please file a bug report by sending an email to admin@stocks.cafe or via the internal messaging system if you are registered.

Thank you for using StocksCafe and help making it better.

If I check, it only shows one transaction on the transaction tab

Transactions list - StocksCafe

Hi @highwind85

Apologies for the issue. I made some changes. Can you check again if you still have the same issue?

Thanks,
Evan

Hi @WEESTOCK,

Apologies for the issue. I have made some changes. Can you see if it is now working for you?

Thanks,
Evan

Working fine now. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

No it is not working for me still. For example,

I have 10 recents value in the other assets, more than 40 transaction. After migration, I only see 7 recents value and 7 transaction only. It will still give me the same errors. The no of unit is also not correct due to 7 transactions are being migrated.

@WEESTOCK This is a different error.

1. Is it only one Other Assets migrated facing this issue or all Other Assets that you tried to migrate have the same issue?

2. Can you try to migrate again (for the mentioned Other Asset)?

The same error message will appear when I do the migration:

Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.

If it persists, please file a bug report by sending an email to admin@stocks.cafe or via the internal messaging system if you are registered.

Thank you for using StocksCafe and help making it better.

I went to m.stocks.cafe to check, then I compared the information show on the migrated information vs other assets. This gives me an indication what was the issues.

To answer your question

1. I have tried a number of other assets that I have in my list, most of them that I tried all has issues.
  2. I tried this morning - Same issue happens.

Maybe I should check with you, I have some custom asset that I create manually before the migration. Will this affect your migration script? I presume it should not.

One more point to feedback, once there is a failure in the migration. Once need to go the the mobile to delete.

@evankoh

I tried to create a new portfolio but same issue happens. Look like I still cannot migrate from other asset to custom asset.

Hi there, I am sorry for the issue. I believe that I found the issue and fixed it. Can you try again? Thanks.

Btw, for those that are migrated with error. Please delete the Custom Asset and try to migrate again.

This should not matter.

@evankoh , it is working now. Thanks . Will check the integrity of the migration in the coming days

1 Like