'Notes' column unable to see the views

Under Transaction, there is a table. In this table, there is a ‘Notes’ column.

Can i check if there is a maximum text which would have an error not to be able to see the “view” function? I can see this " data-html=“true” rel=“popover” data-placement=“left” data-trigger=“hover”>View at the end of my long text. The “view” hover is no longer present.

Hi there,

Can you tell me what is the date of the transaction so that I can easily check. My first thought is that you have managed to XSS me :frowning:

Guess I did not filter the contents properly.

Thanks,
Evan

Hi Evan,

The date of the transaction is 14 Jul 2022. Thank you.

Thanks. I checked but I cannot find any issues with any transactions at 14 July 2022. I can see the “View” link on Notes columns for all transactions on that day.


Hi, this is the entry :slight_smile: share with me how i could further refer you to this

Hi there,

I checked. You have two Bitcoin sell transactions on 14 July 2022. Both rendered fine for me. I tried both Chrome and Firefox. What browser are you using? Can you try using these browsers?

Thanks,
Evan

gd morn, i tried all browsers including chrome and firefox. it still happens to me.

i also went to CG:bitcoin page to see my transaction, and it happens as well. if it’s too challenging, then i think dont have to spend too much time on it :slight_smile:

I can see this issue! So, I have made changes to handle it.

As for the other one, I cannot see but I shall just “blindly” try to fix it.

Let me know if it works!

1 Like

it works now. thank you

1 Like