Update on Financial Data (Typical turnaround time to be required)

Dear Evan,

I wanted to bring to your attention that the data available at the following URL currently reflects figures up to the second quarter of 2023: CapLand Ascendas REIT Financials from Morningstar (SGX:A17U) - StocksCafe

It has come to my notice that the complete annual results were released on February 1, 2024, which is approximately one week ago. I understand that we are dependent on the upstream for updates and there’s a process we must adhere to, but could you please provide an estimate on the typical turnaround time for such updates?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
John

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out.

1. My data is from Morningstar. So, if you see that they have updated then the issue is on my side. As of now, I think they yet to update for Q4 2023 → A17U - CapitaLand Ascendas REIT Units Financials | Morningstar

2. I have emailed Morningstar to ask them about the typical turnaround time. Will let you know once they reply.

Thanks,
Evan

Initial response from Morningstar → Thanks for raising this. It should be updated within 1 week of release. I am checking internally on this.

Will update again once I hear more from them.

I have confirmed that the latest financial results for A17U have been updated on StocksCafe. Thank you. Looking forward, is it difficult to expect that financial information will be updated on StocksCafe within a set period? (As with this instance, it would necessitate escalating the issue to you should a problem arise.)

Thanks for confirmation.

Yes, please feel free to reach out whenever it is not updated after say 2 weeks?

Basically, there could be two issues.

1. Could be caused by my side. Example: Failed cron jobs etc.

2. Could be caused by Morningstar side. Just like this case where they were slow.

In any case, feel free to reach out.