Usx:soxl

Hi, the price is within the high-low ranges of the day but it still appears as red and is messing up the overall returns.

Please help to check on this, thank you.

Hi,

I am not sure I understand what you meant.

Are you talking about your transactions?

Cheers,
Evan

Hi Evan,

Yes. e.g. The price is within the range but is in red.

I suspect that’s why it’s contributing to the inflated figure in OVERVIEW:

Thank you for the clarification. I think I found the reason.
Seems like there will be a reverse stock split in the future? and I included that.

It should be fine now. Please let me know if it is better now.

Cheers,
Evan

Hi Evan, you were right about the split. I think you may have to revert the changes now as SOXL is still showing the pre-split figure of $500+ in terms of APrice and Purchase price.

Hi,

When did the split happen?

2nd March (Ex-date)

I see. In this case, upstream data seems to be from 3 March. In this case, I think you should be able to adjust it simply by setting the date to be on 3 March instead.

What about the previous transactions though? They don’t quite gel with the newest transactions to show the correct P&L or APRICE etc.

Hi,

Sorry for being unclear.

You had to handle stock split manually -> https://stockscafe.academy/91/stock-splits/
I have done it for you so it should be looking fine now.

Cheers,
Evan

Hi Evan, thanks for helping on adjusting the stock split manually, however, the figures doesn’t seem to be right.

If you refer to the actions prior to the split:

The total units I own should be 15, total value = $8,551.75, Average price = $570.12.

But I noticed you put in a sell order for 59 units at $166.52 each. I’m wondering if this is correct?

Thereafter, the buy order should be (15 x 15) = 225 units of ($570.12 / 15) = $38.01 each?

Please let me have your clarification; Thanks for your help!

Hi there,

You are right. I found the issue. There was a bug with the transaction/split feature -> https://stocks.cafe/portfoliov2/transactions/tosplit

I have just fixed that issue. It should be correct now.

(Previous bug: It looks at all the transactions you had at the point of running the feature. The correct thing to do it only look at all the transactions till the split date.)

Cheers,
Evan