VUAG not found

Hi Evan,
I just started using StocksCafe after being referred by somebody. Trying out over the weekend. So far no problems with KLSE, USX. However not able to add LSE VUAG (Vanguard S&P500 UCITS ETC Acc in GBP). Would you be able to assist? Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. I just checked. This symbol is missing from upstream. I have emailed them about it. Will update again once I get a response from them.

Cheers,
Evan

Thanks for the fast response !

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for waiting. It is now available => https://stocks.cafe/stock/summary/VUAG/vanguard+s%26p+500+ucits+etf+usd+accumulation?exchange=XLON

Cheers,
Evan

Thanks Evan ! Got it.
But have another problem that got me going a bit crazy, not sure what I did wrong. Would you mind have a look? I have a GBP Portfolio. So far I’ve entered 2 “Buy”, the VUAG and RDSB, due to the GBP / GBX, the porfolio a bit wonky. I entered 15 May cash transaction deposit 2500. After these 2 “Buy” transactions, I should have GBP9.42 left. But no matter what I do (changing GBP to GBX, changing deposit, delete deposit, change dates etc). It keeps showing I have positive balance of 1200+. Any advice? Thanks.

Please ignore my previous reply. I have finally solved it. So weird, some shares on LSE are in GBX and some are in GBP. I really need to be careful and follow exactly which ones according to how they are displayed in the exchange.

Hi,

Is that an issue on my upstream provider? Or is it just the way LSE is?

Cheers,
Evan

I suspect might be from LSE? Because VUAG is quoted 44.40 for example, while RDSB, ULVR is quoted 1333.40 and 4395 respectively. When I enter transactions, even if I put currency GBP it will mess up. So for anything that is GBP seems like I need to enter GBP and for GBX I need to enter GBX format. Even the fees. For VUAG I entered GBP1.50 for example while RDSB I needed to enter 150 for the portfolio to be correct.

Okay. As long as you got it all sorted out :slight_smile:

Hi Evan,

I have two stocks based on GBX- RDSA and IAG. I’ve included currency as GBX, but under my portfolio it’s now shown that I’ve spent hundreds of thousands of pounds instead of pence. How can I resolve this issue ?

Sometimes it’s ok sometimes it’s not. Like this morning my networth jumped a lot, turns outs instead of £12.50, it calculated as £1250 per share.

Hi,

RDSA => Seems like the currency is wrongly stated as GBP on StocksCafe => https://stocks.cafe/stock/summary/RDSA/royal+dutch+shell+plc?exchange=XLON

You do not need to do anything. I will reach out to upstream about it.

IAG => This seems fine though => https://stocks.cafe/stock/recent/IAG/international+consolidated+airlines+group%2C+s.a?exchange=XLON

Can you tell me more?

Cheers,
Evan

Hi,

Yes, my upstream seems to have issue with currency for London.

Let me know which ticker you are talking about and I will reach out to upstream about it.

Thanks,
Evan

RDSB. Thanks Evan.

Fixed. I will put in place a safeguard to prevent this from recurring. So, please let me know if it did.

Updated. Please verify. Thanks.

Looks like now ok. But my time weight and xiir gone crazy :joy:
Time-Wgt 5181.88% Xirr 2885933599533063000000000000000.00%
Doesn’t matter to me yet since I’m new and don’t even know what are those.

That just need a portfolio report update. Try running the update.


Hi Evan,

Thank you for solving the issue. Both are showing correct amount now.

1 Like

Hi. Same thing happened again. Just check portfolio and I’m up 5000%. For some reason rdsb always revert from gbx to gbp.