Wrong coupon for SBSEP23

MAS website is down for maintenance in the weekend, but there’s another source in Singapore Savings Bonds (SBSEP23 GX23090F) Under-Subscribed that shows the 1st year coupon is 3.01%. So 1 Mar 2024 dividend should be 0.01505

1 Sep 2023 is holiday for SGX. Hence I am starting the dividends from 4 Sep 2023 till 1 Mar 2024 which is 179. Let me know if this is incorrect. Been using this formulae for a while.

Hence for 179 / 182 x 3.01% / 2 => 1.4801 (round down)
182 because of the number of days from 1 Sep 2023 till 1 March 2024.

Once you receive the money in your SSB, let me know what is correct :slight_smile:

I’ve received the coupon and they’re using 0.01505

Ah, looking at the MAS announcement, the issue date remains as 1 Sep 2023 because application for the SSB was already underway, even though the actual actions (CDP stuffs) will only happen on 4 Sep 2023 Past Bonds and Bills Bulletins

I see. In this case, I will just change for this specific coupon and keep the equation the same for others.

Done. I changed that → SSB Sep 2023 Dividend Details (SSB:GX23090F) - StocksCafe

Thank you for helping make StocksCafe better~

1 Like

Thanks! Btw I think I’m still seeing the wrong amount being used in my portfolio dividends section though

That is due to caching. You can clear it by clicking on “Clear Dividends Cache” on the bottom right of portfolio/dividend page on desktop

Cheers,
Evan

1 Like

That works! Thank you so much

Oh, one more thing that’s not as important: how is rounding being done for SSB dividends?

My total dividend ends with .675 cents, which is being shown as .67 rather than .68

I believe I did rounding down because I prefer to do that as that is usually what happens for most brokerages.