XIRR did not show any data

Hi,

Not sure if this is right, when i switched to view all my portfolio, the XIRR do not show any data. It seems to be working only for individual portfolios.

Any advise?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Let me look into it. I suspect it has to do with my current migration to new US data supplier.

Will update again later.

Cheers,
Evan

Hi Jonathan,

I checked and found the cause. It did not have anything to do with my US migration.

It was simply related to the XIRR function. Somehow, your data is the perfect storm for my XIRR function and caused it to fail. I have updated it to be more robust and hence is not able to compute your overall XIRR. Validated with Excel XIRR function.

Cheers,
Evan

Hi Evan,

Thanks, my overall portfolio shows the XIRR now but one of my individual portfolio (April 2020) had failed. Could you look into it?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

I had a condition to only show XIRR if the firstDate and lastDate is > 7 days. And since the first date of that portfolio was 28 April and last trading date is only 4 May, it is not showing anything.

So, it should be showing up within the next 1-2 days.

Btw, I had that condition to prevent weird/extreme values due to very short holding periond.

Cheers,
Evan

Thanks Evan!