Stock split for C31

Ahhh… :frowning:
Hmmm… This means I also need to ensure the auto suggestion is editable.

Hi Evan,

Do you have any idea when this enhancement will be in placed? Think I will most likely wait for your enhancement to be in place.

Hi,

Should be within these 1-2 weeks ba. It will be a brand new feature and hence need more time but will certainly prioritize this.

Evan

1 Like

@evankoh - by doing this → this would impact the XIRR calculation no?

Not sure if I understand what you meant.

C31 is being swapped split into 9CI, C38U and some cash so it must be represented somehow.

The CICT allotment is at 0.15467. I received 154 shares of CICT for 1000shares of Capitaland.
I think they round down the number of shares for CICT.

Cool. Can you share where you got this number from? Thanks.

Para 3.3 here

“0.154672686 CICT Unit for each Share held by the Eligible Shareholders as at the Record Date, fractional entitlements to be disregarded.”

1 Like

Nice. Thanks!

Can i do this?

1. Create a sell transaction for C31 with closing price of 9CI on 20 Sep + (0.951 x number of C31 shares)

2. Create a buy transaction for 9CI @ price at close on 20 Sep with same number of shares as C31.

3. Create a buy transaction for C38U @ $0 on 20 Sep with shares = 0.15467 x number of C31 shares.

2 Likes

Hi, I recommend the following which is different from yours.

1. Create a sell transaction for C31 with date (20 Sep) @ price 0.951 + close of 9CI on 20 Sep + 0.154672686 x close of C38U on 20 Sep. [2.95 + 0.951 + 0.154672686 x 2.0 = 4.210345372]

2. Create a buy transaction for 9CI @ price at close on 20 Sep (2.95) with same number of shares as C31.

3. Create a buy transaction for C38U @ price at close (4.21034) on 20 Sep with shares = 0.154672686 x number of C31 shares.

5 Likes

Yes. Am waiting for stock cafe to help to convert C31 to 9CI. Thanks

Hi Evan, are you going to automate for us. Or we are going to have to do it manually based on the steps you have recommended?

Working on it. Should be up by next week.

This is also possible if you do not want to wait. What I will do by automation is simply “help” you enter the trades that I suggested.

Done! For those that are waiting, you can go to this page and click “Accept” => https://stocks.cafe/events/details?suggestion_id=2

1. For those who already adjusted/sold C31 away, you should not do this.

2. This simply create the three transactions above → Stock split for C31 - #30 by adiriot

Let me know if there are any issues!

2 Likes

Getting this error when i “accept” it.
Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.

If it persists, please file a bug report by sending an email to admin@stocks.cafe or via the internal messaging system if you are registered.

Thank you for using StocksCafe and help making it better.

Does anyone have the same problem as me? The cost yield reflected for my entire portfolio becomes >1000%. I added my transactions manually.

Hi Hweehim,

I have fixed it. You will now see the 9 transactions created here → https://stocks.cafe/portfolio/transactions?use_all_labels=1

Btw, it is 9 because 3 for each portfolio that have C31 in it.

Cheers,
Evan

Hi there,

From what I see, it is because of this → CapLand IntCom T Stock Summary (SGX:C38U) - StocksCafe
Your cost price for this is set too low. I recommend deleting your manually added transactions and try this instead → https://stocks.cafe/events/details?suggestion_id=2

Cheers,
Evan

Hi Evan,
Can I chk for this transaction, should the capitalandinvest (9CI) be “bought” at NAV value of 2.83 instd of the closing price?
As far as i know the calculation of the conversion was based on NAV value of 9CI